|For the successful completion of this Diploma, a candidate should devote an average of 18 hour a week for study and submit the assignments accordingly. As course completion duration is 4 months, however it may be completed in 8 months.
|Number of Modules:
|Assignment per Module:
|Duration of each Module:
|Total Number of Courses:
(Introduction to Riba & Islamic Finance)
CIFM: 401: Riba & Islamic Economics
CIFM: 402: Overview of Islamic Economics
- What is Riba (Interest)? Prohibition of Riba in Islam.
- Types of Riba.
- Riba tul Nissayah
- Riba tul Fadle
- Riba in Modern Banking, Funds and Finance.
CIFM: 403: Introduction to Islamic Banking and Finance
- Introduction to Islamic Economics System.
- Land, Labor, Wages and Entrepreneur Laws in Islamic Economics.
- Comparison of Islamic Economic System with Socialism & Capitalism.
- Introduction to Islamic Banking and Finance.
- Partnership Based Mode of Islamic Banking & Finance ( Mudarabah & Musharakah )
- Trade Based ( Murabahah, Salam, Istisn’a etc) & Rental Based ( Ijarah & Diminishing Musharakah ) products of Islamic Banking and Finance.
(Islamic Fund, Securitization, Indices, Sukuk, REITs)
CIFM 404: Islamic Fund
CIFM: 405: Securitization, Shariah Indices, Shariah Stock Exchange
- What is Islamic Fund? Mechanism & Structuring of Islamic Funds. Policy, Procedure, performance & assessment of Islamic Funds.
- Type of Islamic Funds e-g: Equity Fund, Ijarah Fund, Commodity Fund, Murabahah Fund, Bai'-al-dain , Mixed Fund, Real estate funds and REITs, Sukuk funds, Hedge Funds etc.
- Islamic Investment, Shariah Principle of Islamic Investment, Shariah Screening of Assets.
CIFM: 406: REIT’s , Sukuk & Risk Mitigation Tools of Islamic Fund
- Shariah Compliant Securitization.
- Role of Islamic Fund, Shairah Indices and Stock Exchanges for the strengthened of Islamic Banking and Financial Industry.
- Issues, challenges & opportunities of Islamic Fund Industry.
- What are Sukuk?, Type, Models and Structure of Sukuk
- Islamic Perspective for Risk Management. Use of Derivatives, Future, Hedging & Swaps Instruments.
- REITs & I-REITs funds.