This course consists of Two modules and each module has 2 months duration. Each Module builds up knowledge from the previous one. You are evaluated by subjective as well as multiple choice question on each lesson.
As you get registered an introductory material set is sent to you that include:
The introductory material set includes comprehensive PowerPoint Presentations; topic related literature, useful web links, magazine & newspapers, articles and conference papers on Islamic banking and finance as well as recommended the book list. Students also utilize the Knowledge Centre section of AlHuda CIBE website (www.alhudacibe.com). The next module material is sent after the successful completion of the previous module. The study material would be sent in soft form.
- A username and Password to login into Student Section on AlHuda CIBE website.
- Literature & Presentations in PDF format.
- Video CD’s & PowerPoint Presentations.
- Solved and unsolved case studies.
- Books in PDF format, List of references Book and related websites.
- E-mails of advisory panel to consult with them.
- Free subscription of fortnightly online magazine “Islamic Banking and Finance”
- Bi-Monthly home delivery Magazine named, ”True Banking”