If you have a valid USA, UK, Ireland and SCHENGEN visa on your passport then the applicant may have a Turkish E-Visa from https://www.evisa.gov.tr
TURKISH TOURISM – GENERAL PURPOSE VISA
- Visa Application Form duly filled ( https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Visa/Index ), submitted on the online system, printed and signed by the applicant. (CNIC number, father and mother names, complete residential and host (if applicable) addresses are must.)
- Recent and old Passport Copies along with all used (VISA & entry-exit stamp) pages copies. Passport or other recognized travel document should be valid for at least 180 days. Other Third Country Nationals who resides in Pakistan must provide their valid visa or residence permit in Pakistan.
- Two (2) recent biometric photographs (white background) of the applicant on a white background with 5cm x 5cm size.
- Employment Cover Letter of the applicant’s company/employer (where applicable) stating name, position, salary, duration of employment along with last three months’ salary slips. Government employees must provide the Ex-Pakistan leave or NOC from relevant departments for the visa application along with last three months’ salary slips.
- Travel Health Insurance Certificate In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, article 15/e, all foreigners wishing to apply for Turkish visa shall submit a Travel Health Insurance Certificate covering the duration of their stay in Turkey and as well as repatriation costs.
- Health Fitness Certificate from any Hospital or any MBBS Doctor which is mention that the applicant is fit to travel (Signature and stamp). In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, article 15/ç, all foreigners wishing to apply for Turkish visa shall submit a Health Fitness Certificate
- Polio Vaccination Certificate (Valid at least one year old) from a Government Hospital. In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, article 15/ç, all foreigners wishing to apply for Turkish visa shall submit a Polio Vaccination Certificate.
- Copy of flight and Hotel booking (Reservation or Ticket) + Hotel / Accommodation Reservation.
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate and Original Bank Statements of the last three months’ which are signed and stamped by the bank officer.
- Consent Letter from the applicant for verification of documents
"The Embassy reserves its right to request additional documents"SEQUENCE OF APPLICATION (in order)
- Visa Application Form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Recent and old Passport Copies along with all used (VISA & entry exit stamp) pages
- Employment Cover Letter
- Travel Health Insurance Certificate
- Health Fitness Certificates
- Polio Vaccination Certificate
- Copy of flight booking (Reservation)+Accommodation / Hotel Reservation
- All rest of supporting documents (If applicable)
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate & Original Bank Statements
- Processing time All Entry visas are subject to authorization of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Turkey. Therefore, applicants are requested to kindly submit visa applications at least minimum two weeks prior to intended date of travel to avoid any inconvenience regarding travel schedules and arrangements.
- Refusal No obligation to explain the reasons for a visa refusal. In case of refusal, the applicant can re-apply after six months.
- Refund Visa fee is not refundable.
- Fake document Submission of fake documents constitutes a crime according to the Turkish legislation.
- Issuance of visa, does not provide an absolute right to enter to Turkey. In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, article 11/3.