About Islamic Microfinance Awards
Islamic Microfinance awards are a signature initiative of AlHuda CIBE aimed to recognize the industry leaders and to promote the concept of poverty alleviation. Award distribution ceremonies are conducted to highlight the best practices in Islamic Microfinance and celebrate the success of institutions and individuals, with and ultimate objective of promoting social responsibility, Shari'ah authenticity and commitment to Islamic Microfinance.
At the heart of the selection methodolgy, the comprehensive research undertaken by AlHuda CIBE. There are two ways for nominations are determined. The first is where nominations are accepted from industry players who would like to be considered for an Islamic Microfinance Awards in a particular category. This is the case for "Self Nominations." The second is where the research team recommends to the Nomination Committee the names of the institutions and individuals, which their research supports for an Islamic Microfinance Awards.
These prestigious awards provide ample opportunities to everyone in the industry to compete by excelling in their respective fields and promoting themselves through media and other means of communication.
Nominations for Islamic Microfinance Awards 2017 will be received in the below given categories.
- Best Islamic Micro & SME Finance Bank
- Best Islamic Microfinance Products
- Best Islamic Microfinance Institution
- Best Technology solution Provider to Islamic Microfinance
- Best Islamic Microfinance Education & Training Provider
- Best Micro Takaful Institution
- Best CSR Projects Award
- Best Research and Development Institution
- Best Islamic Finance Accreditation Provider
- Best Islamic Rural Finance Product
- Best Islam Saving and Credit Cooperative
- Best Islamic Cooperative
- Best Innovative Products
- Best Rising Islamic Micrfinance Personality
- Islamic Microfinance FinTech Award
- Best Contributor to the Islamic MF Industry
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Emerging Personality for Islamic Microfinance
- Best Contributor to Takaful Industry
- Best I.T Integration & Innovative Product
- Best Islamic Agricultural and Rural Finance Product
Each category may have up to five nominations. The nominees' identities may be kept confidential if the confirmed participating nominees prefer so.
Deadline for the submission of all documents: November 01,2017
Announcement of selected Nominations: November 10, 2017.