About Islamic Microfinance Awards
Islamic Microfinance awards are a signature initiative of AlHuda CIBE aimed to recognize the industry leaders and to promote the concept of poverty alleviation. Award distribution ceremonies are conducted to highlight the best practices in Islamic Microfinance and celebrate the success of institutions and individuals, with and ultimate objective of promoting social responsibility, Shari'ah authenticity and commitment to Islamic Microfinance.
At the heart of the selection methodolgy, the comprehensive research undertaken by AlHuda CIBE. There are two ways for nominations are determined. The first is where nominations are accepted from industry players who would like to be considered for an Islamic Microfinance Awards in a particular category. This is the case for "Self Nominations." The second is where the research team recommends to the Nomination Committee the names of the institutions and individuals, which their research supports for an Islamic Microfinance Awards.
These prestigious awards provide ample opportunities to everyone in the industry to compete by excelling in their respective fields and promoting themselves through media and other means of communication.
Nominations for Islamic Microfinance Awards 2019 will be received in the below given categories.
- Best Islamic Microfinance Bank
- Best Islamic Microfinance Product
- Best Islamic Microfinance Institution
- Best Technology Solution Provider to Islamic Microfinance
- Best Islamic Microfinance Education & Training Provider
- Best Micro-Takaful Institution
- Best CSR Projects for Islamic Microfinance
- Best Islamic finance Accreditation Provider
- Best islamic Rural Finance Product
- Best Islamic Saving and Credit Cooperative
- Best Innovative Products
- Best Rising Islamic Microfinance Personality
- Islamic Microfinance FinTech Award
- Best Islamic Crowed Funding Platform
- Best Waqaf Institution
- Best Micro Ijarah Product
- Best Micro Mudarbah Product
- Best Contributor to the Islamic MF Industry
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Emerging Personality for Islamic Microfinance
Each category may have up to five nominations. The nominees' identities may be kept confidential if the confirmed participating nominees prefer so.
Deadline for the submission of all documents: November 20, 2019
Announcement of selected Nominations: November 25, 2019.