|For the successful completion of this Diploma, a candidate should devote an average of 18 hour a week for study and submit the assignments accordingly. As course completion duration is 6 months, however it may be completed in 8 month.
|Number of Modules:
|Assignment per Module:
|Duration of each Module:
|Total Number of Courses:
(Introduction to Riba, Islamic Economics & Sukuk)
CSP: 401: Riba & Islamic Economics
CSP: 402: Overview of Islamic Economics & Banking
- What is Riba (Interest)? Prohibition of Riba in Islam.
- Types of Riba.
- Riba tul Nissayah
- Riba tul Fadle
- Riba in Modern Banking and Insurance.
CSP: 403: Introduction of Sukuk & Securitization
- Introduction to Islamic Economics System.
- Comparison of Islamic Economic System with Socialism & Capitalism.
- Introduction to Islamic Banking and Finance, Islamic Banking and Financial Products and their Mechanisms. ( Trade Based Modes, Rental Based Modes & Partnership based modes)
- Introduction to securitization? What is Islamic securitization?
- The underlying principles & benefits of securitization
- What is Sukuk ? Comparison of Sukuk with Conventional Bond
(Sukuk, Types, Challenges & Opportunities of Sukuk Industry)
CSP: 404: Sukuk (Islamic Bond)
CSP: 405: Types and Structure of Sukuk (Islamic Bond)
- Introduction of Sukuk ( Islamic Bond ). Sukuk in Islamic Era.
- Mechanism, Operation, performance and Structuring of Sukuk
- AAOIFI Standards of Sukuk
CSP: 406: Challenges & Opportunities of Sukuk Industry
- Different Types of Sukuk, Ijarah Sukuk, Murabahah Sukuk, Salam Sukuk, Istisna Sukuk, Musharakah Sukuk, Modarabah Sukuk etc.
- Sukuk as Liquidity Market Instrument. Creating opportunities in emerging Market
- Different Specialized Models of Sukuk e.g. Real Estate Sukuk, Infrastructure Development, Airline Sukuk, Energy Sector, Port Development etc.
- Factor to Consider for Sukuk Issuance.
- Issues, Challenges & Opportunities of Sukuk Industry.
- Legal & Regularity Framework of Sukuk.