|For the successful completion of this Diploma, a candidate should devote an average of 21 hours for study and submit the assignments accordingly.Course completion duration is 6 months, however it may be completed in 8 months.
|Number of Modules:
|Assignment per Module:
|Duration of each Module:
|Total Number of Courses:
(Introduction to Riba & Islamic Finance)
CTP: 401: Riba & Islamic Economics
CTP: 402: Overview of Islamic Economics & Banking
- What is Riba (Interest)? Prohibition of Riba in Islam.
- Types of Riba.
- Riba tul Nissayah
- Riba tul Fadle
- Riba in Modern Banking and Insurance.
CTP: 403: Introduction to Takaful ( Islamic Insurance )
- Introduction to Islamic Economics System.
- Comparison of Islamic Economic System with Socialism & Capitalism.
- Introduction to Islamic Banking and Finance, Islamic Banking and Financial Products and their Mechanisms.
- What is Takaful? Shariah Mechanism of Takaful.
- Takaful System in Islamic Era.
- Philosophy and development scenario of Islamic Insurance.
(Takaful & Risk Mitigation tools in Islamic Finance)
CTP: 404: Shariah Elements/Principles in Takaful
CTP: 405: Takaful Models, Type & Structures
- Definations & Concept of Waqf, Wakalah, Hibba & Tibbarue, which are used in Takaful System.
- Involvement of Riba, Gharar, Maiser & Qamar in Conventional Insurance Business.
- Comparison of Takaful vs. Conventional Insurance
CTP: 406: Takaful Products & Risk Management in Islam
- Structure, operation and performance of Takaful.
- Different Models of Takaful e.g. Wakalah Waqf Model, Modaraba Model, Wakala Model, and Surplus Distribution mechanism in all models
- Type and Products of Takaful Business
- General Takaful
- Family Takaful
- Different Takaful concepts in Takaful Industry: BancaTakaful, Re-Takaful, Micro Takaful, Claim Management, etc.
- Risk Management according to Islamic Perspective, Shariah ruling for Hedging, Derivative, Future, Hedging & Swap Instruments
- Takaful products worldwide, Marketing Strategies for Takaful Products.