Benefits of volunteering
There are three major benefits of volunteering:
- Economic benefits: activities undertaken by volunteers that would otherwise have to be funded by the state or by private capital, so volunteering adds to the overall economic output of a country and reduces the burden on government spending.
- Social Benefits: volunteering helps to build more cohesive communities, fostering greater trust between citizens and developing norms of solidarity and reciprocity that are essential to stable communities.
- Individual Career Benefits: graduates can meet people and gain work experience through volunteering, and, it helps school students for scholarships knowing well that the judges are impressed when a resume lists volunteer work.
Being a volunteer is so much more than giving a helping hand, it is being there and making a difference to people's lives. Volunteering is a great way to get to know your community, to share experiences with people you may not normally meet and improve your social, organizational and communication skills. Do you know someone who would like to get involved? Help AlHudaCIBE.
We are always interested in hearing from people who have some time and skills they would like to share with the team. As we are based in Lahore, most of the opportunities will be for those based in Lahore; however there are ways you can help if you are based elsewhere in the world. All you need is access to the internet and an email address.
Responsibilities of Volunteers:
- Disseminate the Concept of Islamic Finance in respective areas.
- Introductionof AlHudaCIBE publications, Training and Distance Learning Programs inrespective regions.
- Introduce the Islamic Banking & Finance services using Internet/Blogs/Groups etc.
Download Registration Form