Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance.
Introduction to Islamic Economics
- What is Riba ( Interest ) – Prohibition of Riba in Islam
- Fundamentals of Islamic Economics.
- Distribution of wealth & Factor of production in Islam
- Islamic Financial Institutions worldwide
- Islamic Financial Product Mechanism
- Musharaka & Mudaraba
- The basic rules and Features of Musharakah & Mudarabah
- Distribution of Profit & Loss in Musharakah & Mudarabah
- Diminishing Musharaka
- Determine the Rental in Diminishing Musharakah
- Unit Sale mechanism in Diminishing Musharakah
- Diminishing Musharakah as Ideal product for Islamic Housing Finance.
- Bai (Buying & Selling)
- Basic Rules & Kind of Bai.
- Bai Murabahah
- Basic Features of Mudarabah
- Murabaha as financing mode
- Stages involve in Murabaha sale
- Shariah compliance & Murabaha Products
- Legal documentation of Murabaha contract
- Murabaha in International Trade.
- Practical aspects & Issues of Murabaha.b
- Case study
- Bai Salam & Parallel Salam
- Bai Istisna
- Difference between Salam & Istisna
- Some other Type’s of Bai ( Tawarruq, Bai Musawamah, Bai Surf, Bai Urboon, Bai Eenna, Bai Touliya, Bai Wadhia )
- Bai according to Quality (Bai Salah, Bai Fasid, Bai Batil, Bai Maqoof, Bai Majool, Bai Muqayaddah, Bai Mu’ajal )
- What is leasing?
- Sharia’h alternative - Ijarah.
- Ijarah ( Operating Lease ) vs. conventional leasing ( Financial Leasing
- Sharia’h compliance of Ijarah
- Legal framework & documentations for ijarah products
- Basic feature of Ijarah contract & Its Operational Mechanism
- Practical aspects & Issues of Ijarah.
- Sukuk Al Ijarah.
- Case study
- Basic Features of Takaful.
- Structure, Operation and performance of Takaful.
- Different Models of Takaful.
- Legal and regularity framework in Takaful Business
- Takaful products.
- Life Takaful & General Takaful
- Risk Management of Islamic Banking
- Hedging in Islamic Banking
- Re Takaful & BancaTakaful
Islamic Investments, Sukuk & Islamic Funds
- Islamic Investments
- Structuring, Operation and performance of Sukuk.
- Advantage of Sukuk Issuance & Investment.
- Worldwide Sukuk Structures
- Issues and Challenges in Shariah compliant Securitization.
- Creating opportunities in emerging Market.
- Issuance of Sukuk, factor to be consideration.
- Case Studies
- Islamic Funds & Islamic Credit Cards
- Performance of Islamic Funds and Investments.
- Islamic Indices – Worldwide.
Duration: 8 Months
Number of Module’s: 4
Duration of one Module: 8 Weeks
Total Number of Lessons: 18
For the successfully completion of this Diploma, you should devote an average of 18 hour in a week for study and submitting the assignments. As course completion duration is 8 month, so you may complete it within one year duration. But for extra duration, charges will be made by institution.
There is no specific date of admission; anybody may join it according to their own convenience. AlHuda CIBE offers limited seats on first come first serve basis.